- No alcohol is permitted to enter or leave the facility.
- Patrons must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper identification is required of all patrons, regardless of age, to purchase any alcoholic beverage.
- Disorderly behavior or violation of the alcohol policy will result in ejection from the Dome Arena without refund. The Dome Arena reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
- Certified service animals are welcome. All other animals are prohibited
BANNERS & SIGNS:
Guests are welcome to display hand-held banners or signs in the Arena during events provided they are in good taste and comply with the following:
- No derogatory comments or profanity
- Do not impede another guest’s view
- Banners or signs cannot block stadium signage
- Cannot contain sticks or poles
- The Dome Arena reserves the right and has sole discretion to permit or remove any sign or banner from the Arena at any time.
- The Dome Arena continually works with the Henrietta Fire Department, the Monroe County Sherriff’s Department, and other agencies in the development of specific Emergency Procedure Plans for each event. The Dome Arena’s goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere by using installed automated security systems and appropriate security operating plans. Trained Guest Services and Security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, and employees. In the case of an emergency, guests must comply with requests from venue staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- All guests entering the arena are subject to screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Dome Arena Security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items.
- The Dome Arena & Minett Hall prohibits large bags and back packs from being brought into the buildings. All bags are subject to search upon entry and, if patrons refuse to comply with this policy they will not be permitted into the building.
FIRST AID ROOM:
- The First Aid Room is located on the lower level in the Welcome Court. Any staff member can summon help if required.
PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT:
The Dome Arena has established a “Patron Code of Conduct” for all of our ticket holders. We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all of our patrons in the Dome, Minett Hall, and in the parking lots. We want all patrons attending our events to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. Arena and parking lot staff will intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the event. Patrons attending events are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects onto stage area).
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol and or drug consumption that result in rude or irresponsible behavior.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Foul or abusive language or gestures
- Smoking in any area inside of the Dome and/or Minett Hall.
- Possession and/or use of illegal drugs or firearms
- Failing to comply with instructions from ushers, parking attendants, security or law enforcement
- Excessive standing in seated areas – please be aware that when you stand, you block the view of the patrons behind you. We do not wish to diminish your ability to cheer and enjoy the event; however, your continued standing can interfere with others’ ability to enjoy the event from their seats.
To ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Dome Arena, patrons are not permitted to bring the following items into the Arena and/or Minett Hall:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal substances, drugs, paraphernalia
- Pamphlets/Product Samples (unless approved as an authorized vendor)
- Open bottled water
- Food or beverage
- Weapons of any kind including pocket knives
- Back Packs
- Skateboards, Hover boards, Roller Blades
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint
- Animals (except certified service animals)
- Air Horns
- 2-way radios, flashlights
- Banners or signs on poles
- Laser Pointers
- Laptops, Ipads, Tablets
- Any other item that our Security Staff and/or Law Enforcement determine dangerous or hazardous.
IS PARKING AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES:
- The Dome Arena & Minett Hall are both accessible to people with disabilities. For guests or clients with special needs, please contact the administrative office and we’ll be happy to assist you.
HOW CAN I BECOME AN EXHIBITOR AT AN EVENT:
- If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor at an upcoming event, you will need to contact the association or event organizer. Please go to our Event Listing and click on the group you are interested in for additional information.
DOES THE DOME ARENA HOST WEDDINGS:
- Yes! We can accommodate weddings up to 800 people. Contact our events coordinator for more details.
DO YOU HAVE WIRELESS INTERNET:
- Yes, the Dome Arena recently underwent a technology upgrade that included installation of wireless throughout the facility in addition to hardline connections.
WHEN IS SECURITY REQUIRED FOR AN EVENT:
- Whenever the Dome or Minett Hall are open. The client may be required to provide security in the loading dock areas, emergency exits, meeting rooms and the exhibition hall from the time of initial move in until the completion of move out. Security requirements will be determined by the Dome Arena Event Management for all Public Shows, Trade Shows, Conventions, Banquets, Performances and Special Events.