ELECTRICAL ORDER FORM
THE DOME ARENA ELECTRIC RULES & REGULATIONS
STANDARD ELECTRICAL SERVICE:
120 Volt, A.C., 60 Cycle
208 Volt, A.C., Single Phase, 60 Cycle
208 Volt, A.C., Three Phase, 60 Cycle
- All equipment regardless of source of power must comply with the current National Electrical Code, State and Local Safety Codes.
- All equipment must be properly tagged or marked with complete information as to the type and/or amount of current, voltage, phase, frequency, horsepower, etc. required.
- All exhibitors’ 120 volt cords must be of the 3 wire, grounded type. All exposed non-current carrying metal parts of fixed equipment, which are liable to be energized, shall be grounded.
- The DOME ARENA reserves the right to refuse connection to any exhibitor whose equipment is deemed unsafe by the show electrical supervisor.
- Permanent building electrical outlets are not part of booth space and are not to be used by exhibitors unless specified otherwise.
- Special equipment requiring company engineers or technicians for assembly, servicing, preparatory work and operation may be executed without “Show Electrician”, however, all service connections and overload protection to such equipment must be made by “Show Electrician” only.
- The DOME ARENA is not responsible for voltage fluctuation or power failure for temporary conditions. Surge protection is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- The DOME ARENA will not be responsible for any damage or loss to any equipment, component, computer, hardware or software and/or any damage or injury to any person caused by the installation, connection or plugging in of any electrical outlet by person(s) other than an authorized DOME ARENA Electrician.
- We will make every attempt not to locate power panels in exhibit booths, however this is not always possible any obstructions blocking utility floor boxes are subject to relocation as necessary.
- All material and equipment furnished by The DOME ARENA for this service order shall remain the property of The DOME ARENA and shall be removed ONLY by the DOME ARENA Electrician at the close of the show.
- Payment in full must be rendered prior to electrical service connection, unless arrangements are made with DOME ARENA in advance.
- Advance orders shall receive priority service.
- Electrical service installation is guaranteed to be complete one hour prior to event opening.
- Rates quoted for all connections cover only providing service to the booth in the most convenient manner and does not include connecting equipment or wiring.
- Credit will not be given for outlets installed and not used.
- Unauthorized power not paid for will result in shut down of electrical service.
- Claims will not be considered unless filed by exhibitor prior to close of show.
- There is a $50.00 fee charged for all checks that are returned.
- Power is taxable